Charlotte's premiere dining and entertainment destination. The Epicentre is a five building, four level, transit oriented, mixed used retail entertainment center.
- 11 million annual visitors
- Located in the heart of uptown Charlotte, encompassing an entire city block, neighboring the corporate headquarters of Bank of America
- Adjacent to Spectrum Center, home of the NBA Hornets and over 200 events annually
- Walking distance to Bank of America Stadium, home of the NFL Carolina Panthers and the BB&T Ballpark.
- 3-Blocks to Charlottes Convention Center and NASCAR Hall of Fame.
- Aloft Hotel, located on the property offers 175 rooms
- Marriott's AC Hotel and Residence Inn featuring 300 rooms opened in September 2018
- The LYNX Blue Line Light Rail Station, located on the property, connects EpiCentre to the Greater Charlotte Community.
|1 Mile||3 Miles||5 Miles|
|Avg HH Income ($)||125,504||104,564||91,037|
|Med HH Income ($)||91,134||63,310||53,623|
Type: Retail, Office, Hotel
Total SF: 302,324
Parking Spaces: 982
Metro Area: Charlotte, NC
7200 WIsconsin Avenue, Suite 900
Bethesda, MD 20814
|A103||950 SF||A108||7,200 SF|
|B126||3,545 SF||B130||996 SF|
|A102||Rocket Fizz||1,872 SF|
|A104||Vida Cantina||7,219 SF|
|B132||Tailored Smoke||2,189 SF|
|C140||Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar||8,165 SF|
|C149||Redeye Diner||5,478 SF|
|E186||CVS Pharmacy||13,705 SF|