Montclair Place is a two-level enclosed regional mall located in Montclair, California, at the western edge of San Bernadino County approximately 30 miles from Downtown Los Angeles and adjacent to Interstate 10. This 1.2 million square foot mall is situated on approximately 72 acres and is anchored by Nordstrom, Macy's, JCPenney and features over 150 shops.
- Phase One of redevelopment was completed in 2017 that featured a complete interior remodel, new vertical transportation and a new 9-until Food Hall dubbed Moreno Street Market.
- Construction has begun on Phase Two of the center's redevelopment will be completed in 2020 and will include a new dining and entertainment wing anchored by an AMC Dine-In 12 screen theatres on the upper level and ground floor restaurants and entertainment. Phase Two of the redevelopment will include a new Grand Entranceway on the I-10 side of the building. Other notable projects included redevelopment of a 17,000 square foot area of the existing mall into concert venue called The Canyon and a pad site for a new Lazy Dog Restaurant which are both now open.
- A new Digital Pylon Sign has been installed along the 10 Freeway that is 95 feet tall.
- A quarter mile from the Metrolink Station - future stop on the Metro Gold Line.
- Prime location on Interstate 10 with direct visibility to over 263,000 cars per day and over 1,130 feet of freeway exposure and within a few miles of major interstates 210, 57 & 15.
|3 mi.||5 mi.||10 mi.|
|Avg HH Income ($)||79,609||84,044||99,739|
|Med HH Income ($)||59,034||61,811||77,048|
County: San Bernardino
Total SF: 1,251,968
Parking Spaces: 6,032
Year Built: 1968
Year Renovated: 2017-2019
Metro Area: Los Angeles, CA
4700 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90010
|Restaurant Pad1||Restaurant Pad2|
|03||JC Penney Store|
|05||AMC Theatres (N.A.P.)|
|07||Moreno St. Market|
|10||Buffalo Wild Wings|
|Restaurant Pad3||Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar|