The Tribune Tower is one of the nation's most iconic buildings and oppupies a significant place in Chicago's architectural landscape. One of Chicago's most visited tourist destinations, it anchors North Michigan Avenue at the convergence of the retail, residential, hotel , office cultural and recreational centers of the Midwest.
- 325 linear feet on North Michigan Avenue - one of the best know high street retail corridors in the world.
- Adjacent to Chicago's Riverwalk - an over $100 million enhancement of dining and recreation.
- Adjacent to Apple's new North Michigan Avenue flagship store.
- The nation's 2nd highest number of workers who live and work within a one mile radius of downtown.
- 2nd largest concentration of Fortune 500 company headquarters and office location in the United States.
|1 Mile||3 Miles||5 Miles|
|Avg HH Income ($)||148,990||137,923||118,043|
|Med HH Income ($)||102,922||96,157||78,200|
Type: Retail, Office, Residential
Total SF: 47,314
Year Built: 1925
Metro Area: Chicago, IL
Laci Jackson Ravina
472 Water Street
Oakland, CA 94607
|100||12,308 SF||104||5,249 SF|
|106||2,571 SF||108||2,340 SF|
|110||4,728 SF||111||1,623 SF|
|112||1,631 SF||114||8,226 SF|