Jack London Square is both a historic market and an emerging entertainment environment. The jewel of the culinary community, the mixed-use project encompasses office, entertainment venues, historic bars, a curated collection of retail shops and popular chef-driven restaurants.
- Oakland Assembly, a new 2-level 40,000 SF Market Hall, is being developed that will feature a vibrant collection of local artisans, farmers and independently owned and operated food purveyors representing Oakland's finest cilinary experience. The food hall will feature celebrity chefs including Reem Assil, Preeti Mistry, and Matt Horn.
- One new apartment building called Channel House is under construction and will include 365 units and street level retail.
- A new fully entitled hotel on the waterfront will feature 250 new rooms to the site in addition to the existing 145 room hotel.
- Office tenants on the property which include over 850 daytime office workers including the Oakland A's Headquarters and Sunset Magazine.
- Over 70 annual signature event days and 50 CUESA Farmer's Markets that welcomed over 400,000+ event participants to the property.
|1 Mile||3 Miles||5 Miles|
|Avg HH Income ($)||88,398||100,794||118,567|
|Med HH Income ($)||51,331||68,392||79,180|
Type: Lifestyle: Retail, Office, Residential, Hotel
Total SF: 185,482
Parking Spaces: 2,400
Metro Area: Oakland, CA
Laci Jackson Ravina
472 Water Street
Oakland, CA 94607
|9||Port of Oakland|
|Hotel||Future Hotel Resort|
|ResA||Future Residential Tower|
|Res B||Future Residential Tower|